We work in partnership with FISBA Optik who have extensive know-how in developing and producing micro-optics for laser beam shaping which enables us to offer you FAC's with superior beam quality and efficiency with almost diffraction limited collimation in any quantity you want. At a price which gives you an edge over the competition.
The advantages of aspheres lie in their beam quality, transmission, reduced weight and compact design. Our supplier FISBA OPTIK has developed a variety of unique manufacturing processes, e.g. precision glass molding, to offer you the most cost efficient asphere solutions customized to your specifi c application in the quantity and quality you require.
Short delivery time for prototypes
• gains time in R&D (time-to-market)
Just-in-time delivery of mass produced aspheres
• keeps warehouse costs down and increases your
planning fl exibility
In-house coating ability
• generates optimally customized coatings for your
Rigorous QM- and testing processes
• saves you incoming goods inspection and generates
additional capacity for your core business
Know how in manufacturing of micro-optical aspheres
• opens up new application possibilities
TracePro provides a comprehensive set of tools to view and analyze results of a
ray trace simulation, including:
Precision Glass Moulding
Thanks to a new production method, FISBA OPTIK can now offer
you glass optics with arbitrary forms in larger lots at a fair price.
This will open up totally new possibilities for you in your system
development and assembly optimisation.
• Larger tolerance liberties on your part through FISBA’s profi cient
command of the fabrication process with very small production
• Increased possibilities for designing forms considered impossible up til now, provided the tool is producible.
• Reducing time-to-market due to manufacturing in Europe.
• Decreasing risks through in-house prototype fabrication with conventional production methods.
• Short delivery times when production processes for your optic is established.
Map and plot output can be further controlled with Ray Sorting. For example, analysis results can be filtered to show only the rays intersecting a surface,
rays of a certain wavelength, interaction type, or flux range.
The FISBA Beam Twister™ FBT, based on a patented technology by FISBA OPTIK, is a unique beam symmetrization unit e.g. for fiber coupling of a diode laser bar. The FISBA Beam Twister™ FBT includes a FAC lens with a beam rotating lens array for nearly diffraction limited collimation and highest effi ciency.
Your benefi ts are:
Choice of different diode laser pitch and emitter width
• through in-house design fl exibility and optimization more power out of your system at the same cost
• than other fi ber coupling systems, resulting from highest coupling effi ciency of more than 80% out of the fi ber (depending on diode laser parameters)
Optimized and easy assembly process
• due to customized support elements for the FBT
Facet-to-Focus (F2F) solutions
• FISBA offers all optical components or complete optical systems for Facet-to-Focus (F2F) solutions i.e.for fiber coupling or for beam symmetrization.
We supply FISBA OPTIK Fast Axis Collimators who manufacture customized FAC lenses with
almost diffraction limited collimation, best coating performance and high surface quality.
These features ensure highest beam quality and efficiency.
• decreases your storage costs and increases your scheduling fl exibility
No receiving inspection necessary
• due to documented quality control at FISBA Quick delivery of your prototypes
• reduces time spent on development and testing (time-to-market)
Coatings optimized for your application
• due to our in-house coating know-how and capabilities
Higher beam energy per divergence angle
• due to optimized design on optical performance and coating
Our specifi c advantages:
• nearly diffraction limited collimation leeds to high beam quality
• high surface quality to avoid scattering
• customized optical design and focal lengths to meet your system requirements
• mass reproducibility due to scalable manufacturing processes
• optimized coating design for optimal transmission
• FAC lenses with customized tabs available
• in-depth know-how in micro optics for laser beam shaping
Fast Axis Collimators (FAC) Data sheet pdf here